Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Bands You've seen...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bands You've seen...

    The Bonnaroo thread got me to thinking.....

    Clutch, Corrosion Of Conformity, Sevendust, Filter, White Zombie, Metallica, Ozzy, AC/DC, Mastodon, Pantera, Karma To Burn, The Mystic Krew Of Clearlight, Ironboss, Year Long Disaster, The Bellrays, Drown, Unknown Hinson, Christine, Kelly Carmichael, Shine, The Hidden Hand, High On Fire, Suplecs, Fu Manchu, Scissorfight, The Atomic Bitchwax, Candiria, Brand New Sin, Internal Void, Sixty Watt Shaman, The Bakerton Group, Sepultura, Type O Negative, Coal Chamber, Machine Head, Bender, Boba Flex, Chizel, A Place Of Solace, Ovid, Bongzilla, Weedeater, Keelhaul, Fistula, Abdullah, Acid Ape, Boulder, Floor, Rwake, RPG, Meatjack, Gil Mantera's Party Dream.

    Those are some of the ones I can remember. That's not including dozens of crappy opening bands that I can't even remember.

    I've seen Clutch somewhere around 40 times.

    The weirdest band I've ever saw was Gil Mantera's Party Dream. You can find out more about them on your own, it's to hard to explain. They have a myspace page though.

    The best sounding bands I've heard was The Atomic Bitchwax and Unknown Hinson. Both were amazing.

    The most fun I ever had at a show was White Zombie. I was exhausted after that one.

    The one that I'm most glad I got to see is Sepultura. It was on the Roots Tour and it's a shame what's happened to such a great band today. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    The one I regret missing the most, Faith No More and Kyuss.

    Now, I just need to see The Eagles Of Death Metal, Orange Goblin, QOTSA.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Sup-rbeast...you're typing too damned long. You're trying to show me up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    No..just trying to think..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Wow, where to start.

    38 Special
    Honeymoon Suite
    Night Ranger
    The Outfield
    Def Leppard
    Tesla
    Poison
    Warrant
    Lita Ford
    Joan Jett
    Trixter
    Kiss
    Faster Pussycat
    Guardian
    Petra
    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Kenny Wayne Shephard
    Paul Rodgers
    D a m n Yankees
    Bad Company
    Foreigner
    Travis Tritt
    Little Texas
    Marty Stuart
    Trisha Yearwood
    Andy Griggs
    Motley Crue
    Danger Danger
    Britny Fox
    Aerosmith
    Skid Row
    Jackyl
    Lou Gramm
    Slaughter
    and I know I missing a few [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Alabama
    Journey
    Blackfoot
    Kiss
    Aerosmith
    Goose Creek Symphony
    Sawyer Brown
    Rossington Collins Band
    Brownsville Station
    Deep Purple
    Angel
    REO Speedwagon
    Black Oak Arkansas
    CDB
    Southern Culture On The Skids
    The Metropolitan Blues Allstars
    Kelly Ritchie Band
    The Outlaws
    AC DC
    Wet Willie
    Sammy Hagar
    The years are clouding my memory, I know there were alot more....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SuckMyVols's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Motley Crue
    Faster Pussycat
    Poison
    Tesla
    The Eagles
    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Hank Jr.
    Godsmack
    Breaking Benjamin
    Metallica
    Kid Rock
    Incubus
    David Allan Coe
    Old Crow Medicine Show
    Ralph Stanley
    Bob Dylan
    Willie Nelson

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Metallica
    The Cult
    38 Special
    Double Trouble
    Sammy Hagar
    Pirates Of The Mississippi
    McBride and the ride
    Mark Collie and the Dogs
    Alabama
    Def Leppard
    Anthrax
    Megadeth
    The Monkees (yes-I saw them lol)
    Guns N Roses
    Know I am forgetting some (not to mention the solos like Stevie Nicks, George Jones, John Berry..etc)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    [ QUOTE ]
    No..just trying to think..

    [/ QUOTE ]

    you left out the great k & b band there buddy... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    pearl jam, my morning jacket, nin, saul williams, psychotica, screaming trees, rancid, ramones,rage against the machine, 311, soundgarden, metallica, motley crue, type o negative, aerosmith, bon jovi, plant-page, rusted root, sublime, sepultura, ozzy (more than a few times), white zombie, bad company, pantera, lynyrd skynyrd, godsmack, tesla, cinderella, korn, [censored], hed (pe), 10 years, collective soul, def leppard, skid row, great white, faster pussycat, kiss, hank jr., slaughter, trixter, warrant, firehouse..lol, van halen, bad animals,...more than that..but that's all i can think of right now
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bands You've seen...

    Hootie & The Blowfish (4x)
    Aerosmith
    Green Day
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Alanis Morissette
    Lenny Kravitz
    My Chemical Romance
    The Breakfast Club
    Smells Like Teen Spirit
    The Pride of the Southland Band
    Collective Soul (2x)
    Creedence Clearwater Revisited
    Kathy Mattea (3x)
    Tracey Byrd (2x)
    Tim McGraw (2x)
    Eric Heatherly
    The Coasters
    Phil Dirt & The Dozers (4x)
    Gary Puckett & Union Gap
    Big Mountain Fudgecake
    The Dale Gribble Bluegrass Experience

    I'd honestly rather listen to a CD than go to a concert. Overpriced and overrated.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •